Best Sexologist in Delhi, Best Psychiatrist in Delhi
We are INPC (Indian Neuro and Psychiatry Clinic) – Centre for Neuro-Psychiatry & Sexology. INPC came into being in 2016 with a single clinic at Mayur Vihar Phase 1. INPC is one of the most promising services available in the field of Neuro-Psychiatry, Sexology (one of the best sexologist in Delhi and best psychiatrist in Delhi) Since then it has rapidly risen, and now includes 3 owned Centre’s and 1 Centre in collaboration with Twacha clinic.
Owned Centre’s are located at New Friends Colony, Delhi 65; Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Delhi 91 and Bathinda, Punjab. Another Centre runs at Bijnor in U.P., in collaboration with Twacha clinic.
Currently, we predominantly offer only OPD services. If needed, IPD services are offered at Bansal Hospital in New Friends Colony, Delhi. Emergency services are available round the clock, with personnel consultation with Dr. A. D. Goyal. (Best Sexologist in Delhi)
INPC Clinic at New Friends Colony
# 7B/3 (Basement), Below HDFC Bank, C. V. Raman Marg, Maharani Bagh, New Friends Colony, Opp. Gurudwara Taimoor Nagar, Delhi-65
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday : 1pm to 4pm, Sunday : 10am to 1pm
INPC Clinic at Mayur Vihar
# 40 B (Ground floor), Opposite Jain Mandir, Pocket 1, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, Delhi-91
Monday, Tuesday and Saturday : evening 4pm to 8pm Thursday : 6pm to 8pm
If you are looking for Best Sexologist in Delhi or Best Psychiatrist in Delhi Call : 90 3191 3191
Dr A D Goyal
Best Sexologist in Delhi & Best Psychiatrist in Delhi
About Dr A. D. Goyal
MBBS, MD (Psychiatry), ECFMG certified (USA)
Certified Mindfulness Meditation Therapist
Best Sexologist in Delhi
Best Psychiatrist in Delhi
- Fellow : Indian Psychiatric Society
- Consultant Psychiatrist – Bansal Hospital, New Friends Colony, Delhi
- Consulant Psychiatrist – INPC (Indian Neuro and Psychiatry Clinic)
- Ex- Assistant Professor, UCMS
- Ex- Senior Psychiatrist, IHBAS Delhi
- Ex- Psychiatrist, DMC & H, Ludhiana
- Ex- Incharge, Sexual disorder center, Distt Hospital Bathinda, Punjab
- Ex- Nodal Officer, OST maintenance treatment under NACO India
- Ex- Nodal Officer, Methadone maintenance treatment, under AIIMS Delhi
- 14 years of extensive experience in handling routine and complicated Neuro-psychiatric, Sexual disorder and Addiction cases
- Comprehensive , full spectrum Neuro-Psychiatry, Sexology.
- Latest internationally accepted disease specific protocols and algorithms.
- Evidence based practice.
- Compassionate friendly care.
- Exhaustive experience in performing Non- Invasive Brain Stimulation techniques including tDCS, Electrosleep and Brain Polarisation.
- Enhanced training in Meditative and Relaxation techniques (Mindfulness meditation, Deep Muscle relaxation and Exposure and Response prevention therapies)
- Specialized Interest in Sexology, Migraine, Panic Disorder, OCD and IBS
Dr A. D. Goyal, (MBBS, MD Psychiatry) is a senior Consultant Psychiatrist ( Best sexologist in Delhi ) with experience of 12 years. He is a Fellow doctor in IPS (Indian Psychiatric Society) and is ECFMG certified from U.S.A. He completed his MBBS from Government Medical College in Maharashtra and did his post graduation (MD Psychiatry) from Ludhiana Punjab. After MD Psychiatry, he has been part of highly ranked and distinguished hospitals in India like IHBAS (Institute of Human Behavioral and Allied Sciences), Shahdra, Delhi 91.
He has also served as an Assistant Professor for 3 years and Associate Professor for 2 years in a highly ranked medical college in India. In addition, he also served as In-charge at a District hospital in Punjab. During this time, he held additional charge as Nodal Officer of Methadone Maintenance Treatment under AIIMS, New Delhi. Also, he was heading OST as a Nodal Officer under National AIDS Control organization, India.
- Training in recent non-invasive technical advances in psychiatry with hands on training in tDCS (Transcranial Direct current stimulation) – from 2016 – from Dr. Chitranjan Andrade at AIIMS New Delhi
- Special training in Mindfulness based Cognitive behavioural Interventions – March 2019 – from NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Training in OCD & related disorders – October 2017 – from NIMHANS Bangalore
- Training in Medico-Legal examination – April 2017 – from Delhi High court
- Training in Routine Psychotherapy – Feb 2017 – from Dr. Prof. Salman Akhtar
- MS (Psychiatry) – 2009 – Dayanand Medical College and Hospital,Ludhiana (Punjab)
- MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) – 2001 – Govt Medical College, Miraj (Maharashtra)
- May – June 2016 – training in De-addiction psychiatry at AIIMS New Delhi
- March 2016 – Dec 2016 – Assistant Professor, Govt. medical College, Faridkot (Punjab)
- March 2016 – Dec 2016 – (additional post) In-charge De-addiction Centre at Dist. Hospital Bathinda (Punjab)
- March 2016 – Dec 2016 – (additional post) Nodal Officer OST (oral substitution therapy) under NACO (National AIDS Control Organization), India
- March 2016 – Dec 2016 – (additional post) Nodal Officer, Methadone Maintenance Treatment Centre under AIIMS New Delhi
- March 2013 – March 2016 – Senior Resident, Psychiatry, IHBAS (Institute of Human Behavioral and Allied Sciences), Shahdra, New Delhi
AWARDS & WORKSHOPS
- Dr Ravi Pandey Memorial Young Scientist Award December 2015, New Delhi, India.
- Participated in Multiple Psychiatry Workshops, Training Courses and Psychiatry CMEs
11 years of active clinical teaching experience ( to MBBS and MD students) at India’s highly ranked and MCI recognized tertiary care medical college.
- July 2014 – Dec 2014 – Incharge of Motivational Enhancement Therapy for 6 months at IHBAS, New Delhi
- Jan 2015 – June 2015 – Incharge of Psychotherapy Classes for 6 months at IHBAS, New Delhi
- July 2015 – Dec 2015 – Incharge of Sexual Therapies for 6 months at IHBAS, New Delhi
- Has successfully conducted Exposure and Response Prevention treatment of over 30 patients in last 5 years
- Has been actively practicing Mindfulness based Cogniitve behavioural interventions since last 4 years starting in 2016
- Has been actively practicing Deep muscle relaxation therapy since last 4 years starting in 2016